They are always available to meet or talk whenever you need to. The group meeting are relaxed and there’s no pressure to share if you don’t want to. I can’t say enough good things about them. Would highly recommended.
Make Connections; Get Help
Benefits of a Mental Health Support Group
If you're dealing with a stressful life change, challenge, or difficult situation, you don't have to go it alone. A support group can help:
- Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
- Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
- Talking openly and honestly about your feelings
- Improving skills to cope with challenges
- Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans
- Gaining a sense of empowerment, control or hope
- Improving understanding of a disease and your own experience with it
- Getting practical feedback about treatment options
- Learning about health, economic or social resources
FREE WEEKLY SUPPORT GROUP
Mental Health Hydration Group
Every Monday & Thursday – 5:30pm – 6:30pm
The Meeting Place, 910 3rd Street, Neptune Beach, FL 32266
LOST A LOVED ONE TO SUICIDE?
The Vinson Foundation Support Group
Third Wednesday of every month. Join the Vinson Foundation Support Group in supporting families and friends who have lost a loved one to suicide.
6pm – 8pm. Free and open to the public.
For more information, please call 904-509-2749 or contact Gloria Vinson directly.